Welcome to Young Explorers!
Young Explorers Montessori
We enthusiastically practice the Montessori method of teaching, fostering children’s natural love of learning.
Young Explorers is on a mission to set a new standard for early education. Our school environment is professional yet comfortable. Working with children here provides many wonderful benefits, including the satisfaction of making a difference, opportunities to be creative, and the chance to be a hero in a child’s life. Additionally, compensation may include: paid holidays, paid vacations, discount on tuition, Montessori training, health insurance.
Requirements of Employees
- Full-time staff can expect to work until we close at 6:30 pm, Monday-Friday
- Staff are required to create lesson plans, write student assessments, and participate in extra-curricular activities as needed.
- All staff must wear a uniform
- Ripped or torn clothes, tank tops, immodest clothes, and clothing with transfers, such as T-shirts with logos on them are not acceptable.
- No visible tattoos, no facial piercing jewelry (nose rings, eyebrow rings, tongue, etc.) are acceptable during work hours. This is non-negotiable.
- Hair must be a natural looking color, brushed and styled or pulled back away from face.
- Costumes can and should be worn on Halloween and any day it fits the lesson.
- Teachers help children celebrate their birthdays as well as Judeo-Christian holidays.
- Jeans may be worn on some Fridays. They cannot be torn, stained, ripped, or in bad taste.
- Staff must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Staff sign an employment agreement upon hiring that defines our working relationship, has a confidentiality clause, and details other aspects of our structure.
- See the Employee Handbook for a complete list of requirements.
To comply with state law, we perform a background check, including criminal check, on all candidates prior to hiring. You must pass a state required physical exam.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD
Equal Opportunity Employer